Flow, Heat & Electronics ( FH&E ) performs fluid and gas flows as well as heat and mass transfer computer simulations providing customized and cost-effective solutions for its clients.
In addition, company address a variety of electronics services: radio-physics, electrodynamics, radio-spectroscopy, extremely high frequencies, electromagnetism and developing numerous sensors in these areas, including industrial, construction, military and medical applications.
We suggest innovative security systems, as well.
Company employs a team of professionals holding degrees from various universities. Experts are located throughout the Globe (North America, Western and Eastern Europe, Middle East, Australia, New Zealand) with Head Office - in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. We are ready for helping our clients both on- and off-site.
Areas of expertise include:
- Incompressible and compressible flows
- Laminar and turbulent regimes
- Stabilized and transient streams
- Multiphase fluids, aerosols
- Porous media
- Ignition, combustion and explosion
- Free and forced convection
- Interaction of laser radiation with matter